Lunar New Year Innerdance Online
Join us in celebration of the 2024 Lunar New Year - Year of the Dragon - with online innerdance experience sessions and live DJ'ing by Shamanic DJ. Friday & Saturday 9-10 February. Sessions will be offered in Two Time Zones. Can't make the live calls? Soundscape recordings will be available!
Date & Location
Feb 09, 2024, 8:00 PM EST – Feb 10, 2024, 11:00 AM EST
Innerdance Zoom Womb TWO TIME ZONES
Online innerdance experience sessions and a journey into the Lunar New Year & new moon energies for the Year of the Dragon 2024.
Join us on FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 9 or SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 10 for a lunar new year session of innerdance online. These two sessions will be held from the Eastern Standard Timezone to coordinate with various parts of the world in honor of the Year of the Dragon. Sessions will be facilitated with live soundscaping by Shamanic DJ.
TIME ZONE ONE session begins on Friday at 8pm EST
8am Bangkok (Saturday morning)
12pm Sydney (Saturday afternoon)
2pm Auckland (Saturday afternoon)
TIME ZONE TWO session begins on Saturday at 8am EST
Each session will be about 2.5hrs long and includes brief introductions and participant sharings before the soundscape and innerdance journey begins.
Soundscapes will be intuitively mixed live by Shamanic DJ (Serena Olsen) and will last approx. 75min. Afterwards, we will close the session with participant sharings of their experiences.
Online zoom womb sessions are being offered in a "pay as you wish" form of reciprocity. We ask for a minimum of $15. If you cannot reach this minimum exchange, please get in touch. All are welcome regardless of economics.
Can't make it to one of the live sessions? Soundscape recordings are available for purchase. Downloadable .mp3 files from both sessions are currently available for Advanced Purchase on the event ticketing page and will be available for purchase/download on the Music Purchases page of the Innerdance Trust website - starting February 14th.
How to Join:
1) Fill out the registration form and complete your payment, you will be sent an email with more information for logging into zoom. Zoom meeting ID and password will be the same for both online zoom sessions. PARTICIPANTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR JOINING ZOOM CALLS AT THE CORRECT START TIME FOR YOUR SPECIFIC TIME ZONE. Please refer to all time zone details based on EST as the actual start time for this event.
2) Sign into zoom at the appropriate start time for your session. The Zoom Womb will open approx. 10min before start time. If you are not already on Zoom by the time the innerdance soundscape begins, you will not be able to join the live session. Zoom will be closed to any additional participants once we start the journey - if you lose your zoom connection during the session, you will be allowed to sign back in.
Tips & Suggestions to Prepare for the Session:
- Give yourself some time before the session to find a quiet space where you can relax during the zoom call and innerdance journey. It's best to prepare yourself a place to lay down before the session begins. You may want to dedicate 30min - 1hr prior to the zoom call for your own meditations, divinations, setting of intentions, journaling, or quiet time to reflect.
- If you prefer, you can light incense, candles, use essential oils, or smudge to clear the air and create a tranquil aroma for you to feel calm and safe.
- Dim lighting is recommended during the soundscape to help your eyes stay rested. If your space is too bright, you can also use an eye cover or blindfold.
- If you are comfortable to lay down on the floor, a yoga mat, or carpet, this can be enough. If you need more support, you can also lay on a bed or couch. It is recommended not to use too many pillows or cushions behind your head during the session but if you need extra support for your body, legs, hips, knees etc. you can add cushioning as needed.
- Keep a blanket or shawl nearby for additional warmth if you get cold during or after the journey.
- Some people physically move around more than others so it is good to keep yourself clear of objects or furniture that might be in the way.
- You can either use headphones or a speaker for this session - please prepare your speaker or sound device prior to the zoom call so it is ready to go when the session starts.
- It is recommended not to eat a lot of food or heavy meals before the session. Light foods are okay but it is best to eat sparingly in the hour or two before we begin.
- During the soundscape, you are welcome to keep your video camera on or off. If your connection is not stable with the video on, try turning your video camera off for a better connection.
- Some people like to have a journal, crystals, oracle cards, or other resources nearby for use before, after, or during a session. This is not necessary but can be a useful tool for those who resonate with this.
- Ticket type
Participate in one time zone
Participate in one of the two sessions (you pick the time zone): Time Zone 1: 8pm EST - Friday 9 February Time Zone 2: 8am EST - Saturday 10 FebruaryPricePay what you want
+Service fee+Service fee
- Ticket type
Participate in BOTH sessions
Participate in both sessions Time Zone 1: 8pm EST - Friday Time Zone 2: 8am EST - SaturdayPricePay what you want
+Service fee+Service fee
- Ticket type
Get the Soundscapes
Access to downloadable .mp3 files for the recordings of each live session. You do not need to attend the live zoom calls to purchase the soundscapes.Price$15.00
+$0.38 service fee+$0.38 service fee