Earth Day Online Session
TWO online sessions being held on Saturday, April 22nd to celebrate Earth Day. With Live Soundscapes by Shamanic DJ. Can't make the live calls? Soundscape recordings will be available!
Date & Location
Apr 22, 2023, 8:00 AM EDT – Apr 23, 2023, 8:00 AM EDT
Innerdance Zoom Womb
Dive into a journey filled with nature, earth elements, and the sounds of life - in celebration of our planet.
Join us this Saturday, April 22 for a special day of innerdance online. Two sessions will be held from the Eastern Daylight Timezone to coordinate with various parts of the world in honor of Earth Day. Sessions will be facilitated with live soundscaping by Shamanic DJ.
Time Zone ONE session begins on Saturday at 8am EDT
Time Zone TWO session begins on Saturday at 7pm EDT
9am Sydney (Sunday morning)
11am Auckland (Sunday morning)
Each session will be about 2.5hrs long and includes introductions and brief participant sharings before the soundscape begins. Soundscapes will be intuitively mixed live by Shamanic DJ (Serena Olsen) and will last approx. 75min. Afterwards, we will close the session with participant sharings from their experiences.
Can't make it to one of the live online sessions? Soundscape recordings are available for purchase. Downloadable .mp3 files from the sessions are currently available for Advanced Purchase on the event ticketing page OR on the Music Purchases page of the Innerdance Trust website - starting April 24th.
Tips & Suggestions to Prepare for the Session:
- Give yourself some time before the session to find a quiet space where you can relax during the zoom call and innerdance journey. It's best to prepare yourself a place to lay down before the zoom call begins.
- If you prefer, you can light incense, a candle, or use essential oils or smudge in your space to clear the air and create a tranquil aroma for you to feel calm and safe.
- Dim lighting is recommended during the soundscape to help your eyes stay rested. If your space is too bright, you can also use an eye cover or blindfold during the session.
- If you are comfortable to lay down on the floor, a yoga mat or carpet, this can be enough. If you need more support, you can also lay on a bed. It is recommended not to use too many pillows or cushions behind your head during the session but if you need extra support for your body, legs, hips, knees etc you can add cushioning as needed. You can also have a blanket or shawl nearby for additional warmth if you get cold during the session.
- Some people physically move around more than others so it is good to keep yourself clear of objects or furniture that might be in the way.
- You can use either headphones or a speaker for this session - please prepare your speaker or sound device prior to the zoom call so it is ready to go when the session starts.
- It is recommended not to eat a lot of food or a heavy meal before the session. Light foods are okay but it is best to eat sparingly in the hour or two before we begin.
Participate in one time zone
Participate in one of the two sessions (you pick the time zone): Time Zone 1: 8am EDT Time Zone 2: 7pm EDTPay what you want+Service fee
Participate in BOTH sessions
Participate in both sessions: Time Zone 1: 8am EDT Time Zone 2: 7pm EDTPay what you want+Service fee
Get the Soundscapes
Access to downloadable .mp3 files for the recordings of each live session. You do not need to attend the live zoom calls to purchase the soundscapes.$15.00+$0.38 service fee